Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Green Screen Contest Results

We may have only gotten third (along with another place between 6th and 10th) but you know what? Fugly Marcy is still the coolest ever. And I still love Atlantis. And beachpartyboi specifically chose to reveal his secret identity to me first which means I'm special and you're not. Even if I did only win a stack of papers with some people's names scribbled on them, they're still cool. If I feel generous enough, I may just compose my own stack of papers, scribble my name on them and send them back to the cast as a gift.

In any case, here is a picture of me posing with my awesome friends. I know you think they're one-dimensional but just shut up. They like tacos.

Me and my friends.


And here's Fugly Marcy's Fantasy





Goodbye.

No comments: