Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Toadies!

Alex and I have discovered a family of three baby toads living by a nearby seasonal pond. One of the toads has disappeared :( but the other two are there, and today we did a toad photo shoot. Here are some of the best shots!

Baby Toadies











Chee Chee's toes. At least he was smart enough to not wade in further in the cold, windy weather!

And here are some shots of the autumn sunsets and evenings.







X marks the spot!

I recently had a pirate party, and if I get around to it I'll post some pictures from that. But in case I don't before October 31st, I wanted to wish everyone a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

What are your plans? After going out, my plans include attempting to contact the ghost of Percy Shelley. He often tried to raise spirits when he was young, so maybe he'll recognize what I'm doing and make an appearance. ;) A girl can hope...

Mackenzie's Momma -- I hope Bright Star comes out on DVD soon. I'm anxious to see it again (and I saw it twice in theaters) and know you'll love it. Your photos are gorgeous! I can't get over the colors! I also really like the water shots -- especially the shot of the salmon tulips against the slate blue background of the water -- that one really stood out. You have a great eye. :) I also liked the shot of the Canadian flag, and the snow-capped mountains.

No comments: