Sunday, January 4, 2009

Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne

...I really should update this more often. I've been kept busy by Spider-man and Batman. Check it out:

Peter Parker's Bad Day
(music by Viggo Mortensen. Yes, Aragorn. When you hear it... you'll know that he's as weird as I am)

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Vacationing With Alfred and Bruce Wayne
(I'll be the first to admit that this one didn't turn out half as funny as it seemed in our heads)



Part 2




I love Batman. I can't tell you how much... especially Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale's interpretation of the mythology. But as much as I love Batman and wish he were my boyfriend... I wish more that Alfred were my BFF. I love you, Alfred!

Hope you all had a fun and safe holiday!

Mackenzie's Momma -- LOL no rush about the recipe! And glad to be informative! I was feeling like crap when I wrote that so I know that post was all over the place... so if you're interested, I suggest a bit more research on your own would turn up a lot of interesting pagan customs!

No comments: