Wednesday, July 30, 2008

George Bush's Vault

This is just a quick post to warn you all that I may not return.

Remember that fire we had here two months ago? A woman we know said that the only reason they put it out so quickly was because George Bush has a vault in the mountain. A vault. George Bush. I assumed she'd gone off the deep end, as we often do with our friends, when suddenly I remembered that, while hiking on a parallel mountain, I in fact had seen a tank/vault thing in the mountainside before.

I'm writing this to let you know that this afternoon, my sister and I are going out to investigate. Maybe it's really the SGC. Maybe it's WMDs. Maybe it's his cheese collection. Either way, there's a chance that there are armed guards like at Area 51 and that we'll be shot on sight! If I don't blog again tonight or tomorrow... assume the worst.

No comments: